These SMP-2000 machines came from a donation to the collection. One machine i could get fully working again. But the battery was empty so it lost its settings.
Thus we need to get a Service Disk again to setup these settings.
And to be complete, i’ve dumped the roms of both machines:
Good chance you need these roms with the software i share on this page:
Older machine of the two contained these roms:
- DMCB Boot V1.12 V1.34.BIN
- DMCB Charset V1.08 – V1.34.BIN
- MMCB ROM – V1.34 – M27C256B.BIN
- SCOOP ROM – V1.11 – V1.34 – D27C256A.BIN
- VLB ROM – V1.41 – 1.30 – M27C1001.BIN
Newer machine of the two contained these roms:
- DMCB Boot V1.21.BIN
- DMCB Char V1.08.BIN
- MMCB ROM – V4.32 – M27C256B.BIN
- SCOOP ROM – V1.34 – V1.11 D27C256A.BIN
- VIB ROM – V1.32 VIB BEAAH – 0703E1421-31 – M27C1001.BIN
These machines got Varta battery bombs in there. So if you own them, please look into removing them. Because it will do more damage than having the settings lost. Look at the chip-sockets. They lost allot of connections this way.
The Floppy GAL/PAL chip socket on the second machine lost a few legs