A list of Macintoshes/apple products Aapje owns:
Sidenote; i recap all my 68k mac's analog+logic boards.
To get software onto my mac's i use a combination of a RaspberryPi 4 with a RaSCSI interface and a SCSI2SD. I can advice the 'newbies' under us to go with the RaSCSI device. It can do multiple tasks like providing you with a ethernet card.
- Macintosh 512k with factory upgrade to Macintosh Plus 1MB (sadly the Flyback Transformer is cracked somewhere so it bypasses highvoltage)
- Macintosh Plus upgraded to 4MB and a SC20 external SCSI harddrive
- Macintosh Plus Platium version upgraded to 4MB with a RODIME external scsi harddrive fitted with a SCSI2SD card
- Macintosh SE FD/HD upgraded to 4MB
- Macintosh Classic I upgraded to 4MB
- Macintosh Classic I upgraded to 4MB #2
- Macintosh Classic II upgraded to 10MB
- Macintosh Classic I (waiting on a PCB of Kai Robinson to rebuild this Macintosh, it had major battery leakage).
- PowerMAC 9600/200 with 256MB Ram and a Studio Display 14"
- PowerBook 1400CS (with a crappy LCD)
- Macintosh G3 Quicksilver tower 800mhz (with ssd, ide->sata) with a Cinema Display
- Macintosh G4 nicknamed 'bolletje' 2.1ghz (with ssd, ide->sata)
- Macintosh Dual G5 PowerPC 2ghz (with SSD) with a Cinema HD display
- Macintosh Intel iMac 5.1 with SSD